Production Log - Week 5
These independent films are funded by organisations and companies, the BFI is one of the organisations which uses government funding to pay for part of the cost of the film. As well as the BFI many other companies also fund these films, one of which we were researching, Film 4. Film 4 of course is a film channel owned by channel 4 but they also help pay for the cost of these films typically paying around 25% of the cost. Institutions such as Film 4 will end up having their video graphic implemented as an introduction before many British Social Realist film opening sequences so from researching this I know that I will have to add this to my opening as well. In addition to this I will also have to follow the ethos of Film 4, which is a set of rules for what Film 4 produce or sponsor in order to make sure that the film is accurate, furthermore since Film 4's ethos is very similar to those of British Social Realism criteria, it will help me keep on track for what my film should be like.

No comments:
Post a Comment